The Department of Public Works plays a key role in making Weehawken's quality of life
second to none. The DPW is responsible for...
- Keeping our town's streets, parks and playgrounds clean.
- Clearing leaves and branches from our sidewalks and streets.
- Sanitation/Trash pick up.
- Removing snow and keeping our roads clear.
- Maintaining township buildings and grounds.
The DPW also removes appliances and other discarded items that are
not recycled or co-mingled.
Call the Public Works department for further information or pick up.
372 Park Avenue
Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sanitation and Recycling Pick Up Dates:
|WARD||TRASH PICKUP||RECYCLING PICKUP|
|1st Ward||Monday & Thursday||Wednesday|
|2nd Ward||Wednesday & Saturday||Friday|
|3rd Ward||Tuesday & Friday||Thursday|